NEW UPDATE: Gold and Blue Cabins and its owners are not responsible for any injuries, breakdowns, or any other occurrence when going out with local guides on tours.
- All cabins are NO SMOKING.
- Simply said: be respectful to other guests.
- The registered guest is accountable for all members of their group, including visitors.
- Check-in begins at 3:00 PM. Check out is at 11:00 AM to ensure ample time for prepping cabins for the next group of guests.
- Quiet hours are 11:00pm - 7:00am. You may still enjoy the evening around the fire pit but refrain from loud parties, riding ATV's or the use of radios….. other guests must be permitted to sleep peacefully to fully enjoy the trails and attractions the next day.
- Children are to be supervised at all times.
- Campfires are limited to fire rings only.
- Each cabin has an individual charcoal grill and a shared firepit. You are only permitted to use the fire pit and grill for your assigned cabin site.
- Consumption of alcohol is only allowed on the individual cabin site to which you or your guests are registered. Individuals must be
- 21 years of age to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly: Drunken or disorderly conduct will result in forfeit of your stay with NO refund. THESE RULES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- ATVs may only be ridden within the cabin site area as a means to go to and from trails or for the purposes of loading and unloading. For the safety of you and other guests, ATV leisure rides within the cabin grounds are not permitted. Speeding, racing revving of motors, doing doughnuts, driving recklessly, or while intoxicated is not permitted.
- You must be 21 or older to make a reservation.
- Fireworks are not permitted on the property.
- Pets are allowed in the cabins (with a $50 pet fee paid in advance).
- All rentals require a two-night minimum. Holidays require a three-night minimum stay.
- If you stay for two nights there is a $50 cleaning fee. If you stay 3 or more nights, the cleaning fee is waived.
- All property must be left the way it was upon arrival. Any damage to property will result in charges to the credit card on file after notification.
- Have fun! We want you to enjoy your stay. If you have questions, comments, or recommendations of ways we can improve your experience with us please let us know.
- Gold and Blue Cabins and its owners are not responsible for any injuries, breakdowns, or any other occurrence when going out with local guides on tours.
** Gold and Blue Rentals and its management are not responsible for any guests accidents or injuries, or for any lost, stolen, or damaged properties. **
1. A $100 deposit will be made with all reservations. The remaining amount will need to be paid 4 day’s prior to arrival.
2. If you cancel more than 14 days prior to your stay you will be refunded 75% of your deposit.
3. If you cancel less than 14 days no refund will be issued and charge the reservation if we are unable to reserve your room.
4. We do not issue weather-related refunds. We do not issue refunds or credit for no-shows or early departures.